- 8 ounces Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons organic tamari
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
In a large pot of water, cook the edamame spaghetti to the package instructions.
While the spaghetti cooks, make the sauce. In a large saute pan heat the toasted sesame oil over medium-high heat.
Add the minced garlic clove and freshly grated ginger. Saute until the garlic is lightly golden and fragrant. Stir in the tamari, rice wine vinegar, and lime juice.
Drain the cooked spaghetti and add to the sauce. Mix around gently to coat with the sauce.
Season with the crushed red pepper flakes, white and black sesame seeds. Toss again.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 512mg | Potassium: 368mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 3mg