Everyone knows Parallel Post bartender extraordinaire Greg Genias aka Bootleg Greg. If you don’t, you should. Well, he was selected to represent the state of Connecticut in the upcoming book The Field Guide To Drinking In America: A Traveler’s Guide To State Liquor Laws.
To celebrate the occasion, Parallel Post is hosting a book signing and cocktail mixer on Monday, April 20th from 5 to 8pm.
As the book’s featured bartender representing the entire state of Connecticut, Bootleg Greg will (of course) be at the event to sign books and serve up his infamous cocktail concoctions.
Tickets are only available for advance purchase at $35++ per person for guests 21 and over. To reserve your tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event ticket includes:
- Half Full Brewery infused craft cocktail samplings prepared by Parallel Post’s leading house mixologist, Bootleg Greg
- An autographed copy of The Field Guide to Drinking in America
- Passed hors d’oeuvres provided by Parallel Post
- 10%-off dinner discount at Parallel Post for event attendees following the event
- Take home gift courtesy of Half Full Brewery
The Field Guide keeps thirsty travelers informed with important info for each state such as:
- Find out when bars make last call.
- Know how packaged liquor, beer and wine are sold in all 50 states and Washington, DC.
- Get tips from local bartenders, brewers, and distillers about drinking in each state.
The Field Guide To Drinking In America by Niki Ganong (Overcup Press, April 21, 2015, $19.99) will be available for sale nationwide at major book retailers, gift stores, and online through retailers such as Amazon.com on April 21st.