After a stop at Holbrook Farm Market & Bakery, I felt inspired to create a local feast for dinner. On the menu: Spicy turkey burgers, Grilled asparagus with a garlic scape dressing*, and fresh-picked-yes-from-my-garden Salad. I was going to make a scape aioli, but realized I didn’t have any eggs, so then it just became a dressing. Regardless, it was a delightfully delicious meal!
Garlic Scape Dressing
2 minced garlic scape stalks
1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
Juice of half a lemon
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Mince the garlic scapes and parsley. Put the minced ingredients into a small bowl.
2. Add lemon juice and vinegar.
3. Briskly whisk in the olive oil.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
* We decided to pour the dressing over the asparagus and the burger.